BACKGROUND

Friday 9 September 2011

Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Chicken | Dashrecipes.com

We have Jamie Oliver's America cookbook and it's brilliant! Last weekend we were looking to make something out of it with Chicken and I found this recipe. It was SO yummy. I have to say that I altered it a wee bit because it was just for the 2 of us and I had only boneless, skinless chicken breasts. I also added some seasonal squash that I found in the grocery store. I didn't use the cream that it calls for. I read that some people were having problems with it curdling and we wanted to try and it keep as healthy as possible, which actually I think it was really, there was hardly any fat in it and I made a big thing of my own vegetable stock and froze the rest of it for another time. So if you're looking for something warming & comforting but also tasty, you have to try this on one of those chilly days :)



No comments: