BACKGROUND

Thursday 4 October 2012

October already?!

I can't believe it's October already.. the year is flying by and in 10 weeks our little jellybean will be joining our family! We're so excited I can't even begin to tell you!! Another exciting thing to mention is that next month my mum will be flying in from Vancouver to stay with us for a couple of months and to be here when baby arrives and to help out.. I just can't wait to see her!

On another note, my hubby and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary yesterday. So Happy Anniversary sweetie! Love you more and more each and every day :)







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful items from you, man. I've remember your stuff previous to and you're simply too wonderful.
I really like what you've bought right here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which by which you assert it. You are making it entertaining and you continue to care for to keep it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you. That is really a great site.
my web page :: asuntoturkista.net

Anonymous said...

excellent points altogether, you simply received
a brand new reader. What might you recommend in regards to your put up that you just made some days in the past?
Any positive?
Also see my web page :: http://asuntoturkista.net/kiinteistot-antalya/

Anonymous said...

I am not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic.
I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
Thanks for great info I was looking for this info for
my mission.
My web site > immobilienalanya.net

Anonymous said...

It's actually a nice and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
My site :: property for sale in turkey